Tuesday, June 1, 2010

boring, sunshine and butterflies!!

Things are still going great!


Emily made it through day 5 of no seizures or spasms!! Woo hoo!! PTL!!!


I also found out that her medicaid is going to pay for the $1100 co-pay on her lamictal another WOO HOO!


I still can't wrap my head around an $1100 co-pay. How do those people sleep at night? We have great insurance too. So now we have 2 insurances, that takes a lot of stress off of us!


Praying for more boring, sunshine and butterflies!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo glad that you have the Medicaid to help pay for Emmy's expenses. It is sooo ridiculous that medications cost that much. However, I DO encourage you to keep ANY and ALL receipts for any medical expenses that you and Joe pay for. These can be turned in on your taxes.
    PTL on Emmy's doing so well! God DOES answer prayers. He is still working with her.
    Give her a big kiss on the jaw from Ma-Maw.
    I love you all.
    Grandma Mary

    ReplyDelete