Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!
Emily has an amazing father. I know I am biased but he really is a great dad!

Being a parent of a child that has special needs it hard. Much harder than I ever thought it would be.

Emily does not show her love like "typical" kids do. She may not crawl, roll over or play with toys but we know she loves her daddy!

When he comes home from work everyday she hears the kitchen door open and she turns her head in that direction knowing her daddy will be walking in soon.
As soon as he says one word her face lights up and soon to follow is usually a big ole grin!

Thank you Joe for being the daddy that God has chosen you to be.
I love this song! You may not be chasing monster from under her bed but you sure do chase a "monster" from her!!
I love you daddy -pretty pretty!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Fathers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe is a perfect dad! God Bless your family! Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete