Friday, June 18, 2010

Epilepsy Walk

Let me start by saying I am so excited about the epilepsy walk on Saturday!

We have raised over $1000!!!
That is double our goal!!


We called and double checked a few things, first, everyone over the age of 2 must be registered. I suggest to do it online so that you do not have to wait in line to do it there.
Secondly, she said that everyone has to pay $25 to walk. She did say that if everyone registers together they will take the money that we have raised as a team and divide that amongst the walkers in our team so that everyone has technically paid their $25 but you have to sign in with our team .

We are all meeting in front of the zoo at 8:30am. The walk starts at 9am. Lynn has bought purple bandannas for us to wear so look for those.

I am so excited to see everyone. Joe and I are blown away at the amount of people that are sacrificing their Saturday morning, leaving late for vacation, and giving so generously all for Emily.

You all mean so much to us!!
Can't wait to see you there.


If you need my number just email me or message me on facebook and I will send it to you.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone has been so wonderful to help support baby Emily. I am SOOO glad that we doubled our goal!!! YES! Everyone can decorate or pain their shirts to say "Team Emily".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to walk in support of that beautiful Princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' forward to the walk... see you at 8:30 with bandanas in hand!!!!

    ReplyDelete