Saturday, June 5, 2010

Great day


Yesterday was Emily's 1st birthday and it was a really good day!


She had several gifts mailed, dropped off and brought over to her.


Yesterday was also Carly's high school graduation. Carly and her family have been a very important part of our lives. Especially since Emily was diagnosed with epilepsy.

Carly is not your typical teen. She blows me away with the choices she has already made in her life. I am so proud of her and so thankful that Emily will have her as a role model. I love you Carly, you have been such a blessing to us!!! Congrats!!!

It is a lot of work to pack Emily up and take her any wear, that is why we appreciate when people make the effort to come visit us here. Lately it has to be something pretty special to get us to all pack up and go out. We would not miss this though!!!

A while back my aunt Shirley bough Emily a water way babies pool and we got put her in it last night. Lately if Emily is not being held or in her swing or asleep she is a little whiny. I would not say fussy just wants to be held. When we put her in the pool I was expecting for her to not like it but she was so content! She did not make a peep. She was so relaxed!!




Thanks aunt Shirley!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo glad that she had a good day. I love the water baby ring. Dont we all love to be in the water and "swim"?

    ReplyDelete