Friday, May 7, 2010

pictures!


Something has been wrong with my phone the past week. I take a lot of pictures with my camera on my phone because it's always there and if Emily's doing something cute I have to catch it quickly.


So I finally got it working and here are a few pictures I have been trying to post



This is the park right by my house that were I went walking the other day. Isn't it beautiful there?

I was working with Emily on setting up and she is doing a lot better! She has a hard time getting her head up though.



I always needed a girl! I mean seriously could I add anything else to her? haha!


This is from her therapy yesterday. Her PT brought a bench to help Emily set up. She set her up and put her arms up on the bench and clearly she did not like it.

Her reaction to making her do something she does not want to do---sleep! You cannot wake her up either or I should say, she will not wake up!

1 comment:

  1. So, if she doesn't want to do something she falls asleep??? Oh my... now I know why Mickey keeps falling asleep all the time!!!!

    ReplyDelete