Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!
This mother's day is the first time I am truly excited about.
Many of you know I struggled with infertility for years. After one miscarriage, tons of medicine, shots, procedures, and countless negative pregnancy tests here I am.

This is the first time I saw Emily. I had to be put under general anesthesia for my c-section because the epidural only took on half of my body. I was very sick here too. I could not believe she was mine.
I am so thankful for Emily. She made me what I had always wanted, a mom.


This is an amazing song!


Mother's Day is not a happy day for everyone though. I know many people who still struggle with infertility and loss and I know how it feels. I pray for peace for all of those who are still struggling. One day we will rejoice in meeting our angels in heaven!
I am blessed to have many mother's in my life, my mom, in-laws and the other women in my life who love me like their own daughter. I am blessed to have each one of you! I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day dear "daughter"... you are truly blessed to have your sweet Emily... you are an awesome Mommy... and I am so proud to count you as a member of my family!!!

    ReplyDelete