Monday, April 26, 2010

yea right

This is a picture of Emily I took yesterday a couple hours after she got her first dose of chloral hydrate. As you can tell the last thing she was was sleepy! She was talking and what I call singing NOT SLEEPING!! Hey at least she was happy.
Then after that she did not really ever sleep much until after 4pm. She needs her sleep so badly and I don't know what to do. I guess we will have to increase the dose. I hate giving her so much meds!!!
So far tonight she is sleeping but how long is the million dollar question.
Busy busy day tomorrow so I am praying for sleep, at least a couple hours.
My dear sweet husband was my hero yesterday. I finally got to go to sleep at 6am and I asked him just to let me sleep 6 or 7 hours, that would have been noon or 1pm. When he came in to wake me I could have sworn that I had only slept 2 hours and he said it was 4pm!! I slept for 10 hours!!!
The sad thing is that I honestly could have slept 10 more. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment