Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So as you read yesterday was a pretty rough day. Emily had over 40 seizures, all under 30 seconds, but that is still A LOT of seizures. She finally fell asleep for a while but every time she would wake up she would have a little seizure.

When she did wake up for a little while she was so happy! Her aunt Cayla is with us and she had her talking up a storm! It almost sounds like she is saying nanny now too as she had recently began to say her n's.

Daddy had her laughing so hard too, it was the cutest!
When I got up from my nap I was going to play with her on the floor and do some exercise but she had other plans!
I got her on her knees, trying to work on her neck muscles, and out she went!

I guess it was just too comfortable!

She slept like that for about 20 minutes too!

So today we have a neuro appt and I get to meet our first nurse! I can't wait to meet them. I am a little nervous though but I am sure it will be fine. They are coming with me to the doctor too to help me.

Praying that tonight is better than yesterday!!

7 comments:

  1. So did you decide a time for the nurse to be there? Maybe i should get a extra job working for your home health company one or two nights a week!
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisha! you so should!!! they said they were looking for night shift because I asked and they said it was the hardest to staff. that would be perfect! Oh and so far they will be here days until we can find night nurses

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that... sleeping on her tummy on her boppy! Maybe you've hit on the key to get her to sleep?? Chandra ALWAYS slept better on her tummy (that was before they decided it wasn't a good thing!)Emily just looks so relaxed!!! Hope the night was better and good luck at the doctor and with the nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say - that DOES look mighty comfortable!

    Praying your nurse is just a perfect match... so happy you have that help now!!! Praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so hope that you will be able to get some sleep. Those pictures of precious. I can't wait to see her. I will mail the present that a teacher I work with and her daughter bought for Emily. I bought her a new book, too. I will get those in the mail soon. Love ya, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the name of your home health company that provides the nurse? ill look into it! I could use the extra hours and what better way to do it than take care of my favorite patient!
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so comfortable sleeping like this! I love her plum to death, and I am always praying for this sweet angel! I am so thankful that she has wonderful parents like you all! That makes a big difference! I love and miss you all! Take care and hopefully I can see ya all again soon!

    ReplyDelete