Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunny day!


Today was very sunny, not so warm but it was very inviting so me and Emily ventured out for just a little while.


She really likes it outside too. Its been a while since we have been able to get out because of weather, seizures, or hospital stays.

We have a couple of doctor appointments today and this is the first time I have drove in the car by myself with Emily in a long time. So please say a little prayer. It is going to be a long day her appt is at 9:45 and mine is at 12:40 so I have to take her feeding pump with us in case she won't take her bottles. I am just a little nervous.


1 comment:

  1. Dont be nervous. Everything will be fine. I hope your Dr appts go well. I just know that everything will be fine and it will be a great day.
    Emmy looks so cute!
    Love you all,
    Grandma Mary

    ReplyDelete