Monday, March 29, 2010

Little turd!



Emily is being a turd! ha!
It is currently 3:50 AM and we are still awake. She took a very short power nap and now she is ready to go!
She is not in a bad mood either. She is super happy. I got another video of her, she has learned that she has a VERY loud voice and she knows how to use it too. Again it is dark (we are TRYING to go to sleep)


Isn't she funny?



Another fun thing I believe she has learned is separation anxiety. She threw the most awful fit tonight after Joe went to bed and I was getting her formula ready for her pump.

As soon as I came back in the bedroom and touched her she was fine.
I know most parents hate this but with Emily it makes me happy because she is learning something first of all and secondly she figured out that when I leave the room she can't see me or touch me. That is exciting because she is learning new things. Albeit not the most fun but hey she is learning and that is all the matters!



The end of the week is supposed to be very warm, high 70's so I plan on lots of time at the park. So expect some pictures! It's not like I ever take pictures of this kid anyway. It is just so hard to not take a picture of her lately, she is just so happy. For the first 4 months of her life all she did was cry, we very rarely got a smile so most of her pictures were of her sleeping.

See, awake and crying.




Asleep and peaceful.


1 comment:

  1. She has found her voice!! She is just trying to figure out how to use it. I am so very glad to see her happy. She deserves to be happy so very much. She is such a joy! I could squeeze her so hard! She's my angel.
    I love you all.
    Grandma Mary

    ReplyDelete