Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2nd hip surgery

2 blog post in one day! *Gasp*

Just wanted to update on Emily's next hip procedure.

We go back to the hospital in the morning. She did not get the 1st surgery of the morning like last time so I hope she does not get too hungry.

Under general anesthesia they will remove her cast and recheck her hips by injecting dye and using another arthrogram.

IF her hips show improvement since she was casted 6 weeks ago he will recast her in a new cast for 4-6 more weeks.

My sun bathing beauty!
 I am praying the first 6 weeks of casting has shown improvement!

Now to decide on another cast color. Maybe red, white, and blue!

Please keep Emily in your prayers tomorrow. This is not a major surgery but anesthesia can be hard on any child with epilepsy.

1 comment:

  1. She DEFINITELY is a sun-bathing beauty! She looks like she really is enjoying it.
    Everything will go well tomorrow. I just know it will. God is truly watching over her and she will be out of that cast for good very soon.
    I am praying SOOO hard for her.
    GOOOO Emmy!
    Grandma and Grandpa Johnson