Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cast off tomorrow!!!!

We are so excited in the Rollins' house tonight!!!

The cast comes off tomorrow!!! Wahoooo.

Can you tell we are all so excited?

No more silly bar that is in the way of everything!


No more hard cast.


No more shoving diapers in to her cast either!


Since being in the cast Emily loves to pull her shirt up.
Seriously if she is not in a onsie she pulls her shirt up as far as she can get it!


Once she gets her shirt up she then likes to pull her g-tube!
This is a fun battle. All. Day. Long.



Hand clamped on her tube!


I can't get frustrated though because it is fine motor skills, right? :)


I can't wait to see her little legs and give her a real bath! I bought her some goats milk soap for her very dry legs. I used it and I am hooked now! (Just got to convert daddy ;))

I will try and blog with pics tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. What a bunch of troopers. Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is the day!! You can tell Joe that I converted Jeff and the whole family uses it. Amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to tell me anything. I tried it for the first time before work today and I have to say, IT REALLY IS GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete