Thursday, September 1, 2011

Play date

Emily had a little play date with her friend, Ava, today.
Ava loves Emily!
She squeals when she sees her and wants to touch and hug Emily.
It's so sweet!


I love this picture of them! They look so much like Angie and myself!

Laying on the floor, Ava was holding her hand.


Emily love kisses on her forehead. It's a guaranteed smile!


Ava will be 2 next week! I can't believe how fast these girls are growing up!


This afternoon has not been a great one.
Emily is cutting 7, yes that is seven, teeth! We seem to have the pain under control but for whatever reason it is really increasing her seizures! Today I saw some very strong and much longer than normal ones.

After multiple doses of 3 different meds things seem to have calmed down.
Praying the night goes good. It always gets worse at night.

I just wish there was something I could do to help her while she is teething. :(

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures...
    Sorry to hear of the teething/seizure combo...praying things get better fast!

    ReplyDelete