Monday, February 6, 2012

UN-private

I have decided to remove the privacy on my blog.
Any legal issues have been resolved now.


I will update from time to time. My daily updates will be on facebook at Emily page. https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/For-the-love-of-Emily/365099180170471

If you "like" the page you will get updates in your facebook feed.

Emily is sick again with a cold and fever, we have a doctor appt in a couple hours.

I will  update on fb later.

Thanks to whom ever is still reading this abandoned blog ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Erica,

    I just read some of your posts about Emily and Infantile Spasms. My son was diagnosed with it in the summer. It seems his case is not as bad as Emily's, but I relate to how much of a nightmare it has been like at times. We are also Christians; without that, I'm not sure how we'd make it through. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete