Wednesday, April 20, 2011

good times

Things are still going really well with Emily. It has been almost 10 weeks since her last seizure and spasm.
The side effects of ACTH are slowly going away and we are seeing a very happy little girl.

She is very aware of her surroundings and is doing new stuff everyday. She is lifting her arms up and even touching her face and mouth a little. Her head control is getting stronger and she even tries to correct herself sometimes when she falls over.

I have tons of pictures I need to put on here too.

Emily is having her hip surgery in a couple weeks so please pray with us about that. It will be very a long and painful 6 weeks for Emily. I am praying it goes by quickly.

We have so much to be thankful for right now. We are blessed to have these past 10 weeks, I am praying so hard this continues!!

I know so many kids that are fighting this battle with epilepsy and can't get any relief and it breaks my heart. I just wish we had a cure.

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad things are still going well!!! I'm still praying for her and will continue to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And yes, you need to upload new pics!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God answers all prayers that are sincere and honest and faith-believing. With God, ALL things are possible. I know He is healing Emmy. I continue to pray for her and you and Joe. I am SOOO glad that things are getting better.
    Love you all sooo much!
    Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRAISE GOD, FROM WHOM *ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!! <3 LOVE YOU, MISS EMERS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! 10 Weeks??!!! Amazing! So very glad to hear of all the progress. Still praying for her daily... and yes... PICTURES PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome progress.How wonderful is it when your baby can be her happy little self!God is so amazing . We continue to pray for your family and ask that God meet all your needs daily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO glad to hear this news!!!!

    Can you pass some of that good seizure freedom vibe our way?????

    No but really.....this is HUGE, and what a dolly she is....you all deserve this time and praying it is everlasting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete