Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Marry me...again?

7 years ago I married my best friend.


From the moment I met you I told everyone that I was going to marry you. They thought I was joking.
They told me "don't do it", "you don't know him well enough", "it is just lust", "it won't last".

There has NEVER been a doubt in my mind that you were the one.


It's the little things you do that show me how much you love me.
Leaving me notes around the house, letting me sleep in on the weekends, and the way you love Emily.



You love me at my worst and help me to be my best.

 


I would not want to go though what we do with anyone else.
We do not have a typical marriage, our live is not typical. We have to fight for things most couples don't. We take nothing for granted and are thankful for every minute we have.

Joe, I would marry you over and over again.
I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    Lisa French

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! GOD BLESS YOU BOTH AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh... how sweet is this? 7 years? You're getting some time under your belt, arent you? I really think you two are amazing that through all you go through, you still find so much love in each other...

    Here's to MANY more happy Anniversaries!!!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica,

    I would marry you 1,000 times more! This is one of the best surprises ever! You are the soul-mate God planned for me. You are the best friend a person could have and you are the better half of our lives. I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete