Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas cards

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did.

We stopped by for a little bit and visited my mom, sister, sister's bf, and brothers. Next up was Joe's mom and step dads.

Emily tolerated it well, she shut down but no seizures or fussing. Joe has been off for a few days from work and it has been nice spending time together and SLEEPING. I am so thankful he is such a hands on daddy.
Tomorrow we are decorating for Christmas. I love this time of year. The smells, lights, snow I love it all!
I also love cards! Just ask my husband, I love cards for any occasion.
Last year we did not send out any Christmas cards because Emily had just been diagnosed with infantile spasms. The months of December and January were a blur.

Do you all like to send regular cards or photo cards?
This year were are sending photo cards because we just had some amazing pictures done.

I have been looking through Shufferfly's extensive list of Christmas photo cards and I can't decide on one.
I like this one because I want to have more than one photo on the card and you can save the pictures!

I like this one too because you can fill you friends and family in on your year.

There are so many to choose from!

If you would like to try them out and you have a blog go here and follow the directions and you can get 50 free photo cards too!
I can't wait.
Be on the look out to see which one we choose.

1 comment:

  1. We ordered Christmas cards with our pictures on them this year too! I love them! We chose one that looks similar to your first one, because it has more pictures on it. We are also typing up a letter of what we have been up too (like a yearly family newsletter) and including it in the card! Kind-of the best of both worlds! Maybe you could do that?

    Can't wait to see the cards!!
    Glad you all had a great Thanksgiving :D

    ReplyDelete