Thursday, November 10, 2011

Privacy

I have made this blog private for the time being.

It is not going to be permanently private.

The reason I started this blog was to connect with other parents going through what we are.

I have learned more from reading about other people's journeys.

I have met some wonderful friends as well.

Our family is going through some things right now that requires privacy. We promise to be transparent as soon as we can.
Please pray for us though.

What we are getting ready to go through is going to be tough and we will need all the prayers we can get.

I plan on updating about Emily very soon. She has been doing lots of things lately that I need to get in the blog for my own memory as well.

Thanks for sticking with us!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy Emily is doing so well!! Love reading everything about her! Prayers are always with you all! <3 I just wish I could be there to see you all more...

    ReplyDelete